Hand stitched 25cm gathered lampshade featuring the most stunning Ikat silk fabric and cotton lining finished with a royal blue velvet trim. I think I've found the one! Only two available.
What type of lamp holders and fittings will fit this Frame?
The Frame is manufactured with a Duplex Shade Ring (110mm in diameter)
You need to purchase a Shade Carrier to connect with UK and Euro Lampholders.
The Frame can also be used with Harp & Finial Systems predominately used in the USA by using a Duplex Converting Kit.
Shade Carriers & Spider Fittings
The Shade Carrier is regarded as the professional way to connect lampshades to lamp holders.
Lampshades that use this system have many advantages over fixed, fitted frames.
- The Lampshade lifts off the carrier with ease
- No need to touch the lamp holder to dust or change the bulb.
- The height between the Lampshade and Lampbase can be changed
- Lampshade can be used as a Pendant using a Spider fitting
- Can be used with a Harp & Finial system using a converter
250mm Wide at the Bottom
150mm Wide at the Top